||7 months ago|
|.gitea||1 year ago|
|REST-Tests||1 year ago|
|build||2 years ago|
|docs||7 months ago|
|pkg||7 months ago|
|templates/mail||9 months ago|
|vendor||7 months ago|
|.drone1.yml||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||7 months ago|
|.gitmodules||11 months ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||8 months ago|
|Dockerfile||7 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|Makefile||7 months ago|
|README.md||8 months ago|
|config.yml.sample||7 months ago|
|go.mod||7 months ago|
|go.sum||7 months ago|
|main.go||11 months ago|
|renovate.json||9 months ago|
|run.sh||8 months ago|
|tools.go||11 months ago|
The Todo-app to organize your life.
Table of contents
- Create TODO lists with tasks
- Reminder for tasks
- Namespaces: A "group" which bundels multiple lists
- Share lists and namespaces with teams and users with granular permissions
- Plenty of details for tasks
All docs can be found on the vikunja home page.
I know, it's still a long way to go. I'm currently working on a lot of "basic" features, the exiting things will come later. Don't worry, they'll come.
- Prioritize tasks
- Repeating tasks
- Get tasks via caldav
- Get all your tasks for an interval (day/month/period)
- Labels for tasks
- Assign users to tasks
- Attachments on tasks
- More sharing features
- Share with individual users
- Share via a world-readable link with or without password, like Nextcloud
- Disable registration, making an instance "invite-only"
- SSE to notify multiple clients of updates when something was changed
- "Smart Lists" - Create lists based on filters
- IMAP-Integration - Send an email to Vikunja to create a new task
- Webhooks - Trigger other events when an action is done (like completing a task)
- Performace statistics - Get an overview and beautiful charts about what you got done this month
- Activity feeds - Get a quick overview about who did what
- Bulk-edit multiple tasks at once
- Team-efforts - Requiring a task to be marked as done by multiple members until it's done
- Global limits for namespaces/lists/tasks
See our roadmap (hosted on Vikunja!) for even more!
Fork -> Push -> Pull-Request. Also see the dev docs for more infos.
This project is licensed under the GPLv3 License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.