Saving User Settings fails if avatar went missing
Steps to reproduce:
- Upload an avatar
- Delete it from the assets folder (happened accidentally for me due to a misconfiguration of the container)
- Try editing user settings
The missing avatar is ignored.
2022-08-02T13:55:26.279327314Z: ERROR ▶ v1/GetAvatar 9eb Error getting avatar for user 11: open files/2: no such file or directory 2022-08-02T13:55:26.279383436Z: ERROR ▶ v1/GetAvatar 9ec open files/2: no such file or directory
And the user settings fail to save.
- I have provided all required information
- I am using the latest release or the latest unstable build
- I was able to reproduce the bug on try
I was not able to reproduce this.
Do you mean the general settings?
What is your configuration?
What exact version are you using? (from the "About" dialouge in the user menu)
The error has been there for a while in all unstable versions, just updated.
But now that I tested it, this seems to be the wrong spot indeed.
It is just that we have one user who is not able to save his General Settings, and I saw this message in the logs thinking this relationship was plausible...
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?