Expose focus function from addTask #1993

Closed
opened 1 month ago by dpschen · 7 comments
dpschen commented 1 month ago
Collaborator

Because I get now:

image

When clicking on "Create new task" in an empty list.

image

Probably related to that in script setup nothing is exposed by default.

Because I get now: ![image](/attachments/3b904b9c-2323-4b7f-aac6-433b9fc8de98) When clicking on "Create new task" in an empty list. ![image](/attachments/41d2c790-8ccd-423f-92b5-5d11654555d9) Probably related to that in script setup nothing is exposed by default.
konrad added the
kind/bug
label 1 month ago
konrad closed this issue 1 month ago
Owner

I've pushed a fix for this in 745d4660d8 - there's probably a better way to go about this, but this works just fine.

I've pushed a fix for this in https://kolaente.dev/vikunja/frontend/commit/745d4660d80c6eb00d682f70a283d1cebd8cba94 - there's probably a better way to go about this, but this works just fine.
Poster
Collaborator

Yes :)

With the defineExpose helper from vue.

Yes :) With the `defineExpose` helper from vue.
konrad reopened this issue 1 month ago
Poster
Collaborator

Interestingly your fix also didn't seem to work, because there is a regression.

Not what I would have expected. Did you test this? Because from the error my guess is that refs are not exposed by default.

Interestingly your fix also didn't seem to work, because [there is a regression](https://sentry.io/organizations/vikunja/issues/3182616818/?project=6024480&referrer=regression_activity-email). Not what I would have expected. Did you test this? Because from the error my guess is that refs are not exposed by default.
Owner

I did test it, and it seems to work fine. I did not test this on chrome on firefox though.

But I guess the proper way to fix this would be to use defineExpose.

I did test it, and it seems to work fine. I did not test this on chrome on firefox though. But I guess the proper way to fix this would be to use `defineExpose`.
Poster
Collaborator

I judt realise that this might have stoppef working again when we merged the "remove compability branch".

I judt realise that this might have stoppef working again when we merged the "remove compability branch".
konrad closed this issue 2 weeks ago
Owner

Fixed again in e0864fab3e, this time properly 😀

Fixed again in https://kolaente.dev/vikunja/frontend/commit/e0864fab3eb7807b52eb0b0102b5ca5ef42366d1, this time properly 😀
Poster
Collaborator

Nice!

Nice!
Sign in to join this conversation.
No Milestone
No Assignees
2 Participants
Notifications
Due Date

No due date set.

Dependencies

This issue currently doesn't have any dependencies.

Loading…
There is no content yet.