Parent task indicator can easily be confused for namespace prefix
Frontend Version: 0.19.1+116-f083f181e2
API Version: v0.19.2+5-d8f387f796
Browser and OS Version: All
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a task that has child tasks and look at them in the list view:
- Look at tasks that belong to different lists, e.g. in the Overview
Both prefixes are clearly distinguishable.
They can be confused for each other.
The only visual cue that one is a child task is the
- I have provided all required information
- I am using the latest release or the latest unstable build
- I was able to reproduce the bug on try
Not currently. No What I didn't check how it currently looks like if there is a parent from another list.
I think the way to go is #363 to solve this.
While I agree that there needs to be a better overall solution for this, we might want to have an in-between solution for this, because we need a solid plan and archtecture if we want to implement such a change. See what I wrote in #363 for more details.
So see this more as a quick-fix until we get to #363 :)
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?