Configure E-Mail Notifications #1971
Frontend Version: latest
API Version: latest
Browser and OS Version: Firefox on Arch
Steps to reproduce:
When I get a notification, I get an email.
I can configure whether to get an email.
I cannot find an option for it, just for configuring E-Mails regarding reminders.
This could get annoying very soon...
- I have provided all required information
- I am using the latest release or the latest unstable build
- I was able to reproduce the bug on try
So you want to get an email for all notifications?
No, I don't want to get any e-mails!
Ideally an option to, on notifications:
- send an e-mail directly (current default)
- batch notifications, maybe with other reminder e-mails at a set time/interval (daily)
- don't send e-mails for notifications
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?